Jumping Turtle is hiring a remote technical support technician.
In this role, you will be accountable for every aspect of our company support and provide best-in-class customer service for our customers. This is a part-time contracted position, perfect for someone looking for a commitment of a few weekly hours and a flexible schedule while working from home.
The technical support technician will:
- Assist customers in answering questions and resolving issues regarding live events and membership services.
- Consult with customers to establish needs and offer the most appropriate solutions while providing the most gracious and highly professional service with patience, empathy, and the finest care.
- Respond to customer calls, electronic communications, or other inquiries related to Jumping Turtle products and services.
- Effectively communicate via email and phone with customers to assess and evaluate customer needs in an efficient and successful manner. Obtain pertinent information through fact finding and consultation and evaluate and assess customers-reported trouble.
- Provide technical support to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Formulate trouble reports/tickets and/or provide solutions for customer repair problems.
- Interface directly with customers on providing status and ensuring problems have been resolved.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers in a positive and effective manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of (or willing to learn about) Jumping Turtle’s products and services.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Computer programming, UX/UI, and web improvement knowledge would be a huge plus.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Whit@JumpingTurtle.net or through the below form.
We currently have no other positions available. If you feel like we should have another position available and you are perfect for the job, please send in a cover letter, resume and what position you want to create to Whit@JumpingTurtle.net